Art of Lip scupture
- Lip shape should suit your face – discuss options with doctor
- Lips are injected in combination with areas supporting lips for more natural results
- Swelling and bruising are common after lips injections, therefore Dr Miller is using special equipment to minimise it
- Shape and size of lips are sculptured by lifting, eversion, gentle pumping and accurate architecting
- Experienced (since 2007) and highly trained doctor
- Lips show true art of doctor.
It is art in creating (and perhaps sculpturing) of beautiful, youthful and natural lips. Like patients describe “kissable” or “sexy” looking lips, but it’s actually about being best version of yourself by enhancing your natural lips.
How the injection is performed?
Lips are sensitive, therefore strong (prescription only grade) anaesthetic cream is applied. In case if pain is still a concern, dental block with local anaesthetic (similar to the one when you go to dentist to treat your teeth).
How long does it take?
Usually the treatment takes 15-30 minutes all together with consultation.
What is cost?
Cost may vary depending of volume and patient wish to correct “tired” or “looking sad” appearance around the lips, “smoker’s lines” (vertical lip lines or wrinkles around) and nasolabial folds.
In average, for lips and peri-oral area injections 1 or 2 ml of filler are used.
For more information, please, refer to cost price page
How long does it last?
Typically from 6-12 months, but there are individual variations.
What filler is the best?
Australian Therapeutic Administration regulates that prescription only drugs (including fillers) can’t be used in advertising. Our clinic set up high quality standards and only European leading pharma companies fillers, registered in Australia and supplied from official distributors are used.
Main ingredient is a natural moisturiser, found in skin and other body parts, which we loose with aging process. It is similar to hyaluronic acid, which you probably use in your moisturiser serums at home).
Similar fillers been used in medicine for many years for injections into joints, eyes etc. We use such high quality products.